Cod meat is tender and delicate, and can be cooked in many ways.It is healthier and the fish is more tender than frying in a pan.
Olive oil, salt and pepper, black pepper
QCSEIKO baking set, stainless steel silicone brush, stainless steel food clip, natural mechanism fruit charcoal, charcoal barrel, stainless steel carbon clip
QCSEIKO portable grill
1. Prepare all the trimmings and cod and let the cod sit at room temperature for 15 minutes
2. Drizzle the cod with a little olive oil and press gently with your fingertips
3. Sprinkle ground black pepper and salt on both sides and spread evenly over cod
4. Heat the grill for 5 minutes
Spread the cod flat on the griddle
6. After baking for 10 minutes, flip the cod on its side, brush with a little olive oil, and bake for another 5 minutes.
Remove cod and let sit for 5 minutes.
1. Let it sit for 5 minutes, the temperature inside the cod can be increased by 5 degrees, the taste is better
2, brush a thin layer of oil on the baking net, can effectively extend the life of the baking net and do not let cod paste to the baking net.
3, do not add too much seasoning when marinating cod, in order to keep the cod itself delicious;
4. If you want the tender cod, the baking time is shorter; if you want the crispy one, the baking time can be extended for 10 minutes.
For more, please visit: https://www.qcseikobbq.com