10 raw oysters, 2 tablespoons chopped garlic, 3 bell peppers, 1 spring onion, 1 teaspoon salt (5g), 2 tablespoons lemon juice (30ml).
1. Clean the surface of fresh oysters with mud and sand, carefully tilt the back of the knife from the front of the oyster shell, remove half of the oyster shell without oyster meat, rinse the other half of the oyster meat with the oyster shell with water, and drain the water.
2. Wash and chop the bell pepper and chives, add salt, chopped garlic and lemon juice and mix well to make a sauce.
3. Put the oyster shell directly on the barbecue rack for baking. As the temperature changes, the oyster will gradually ooze fresh juice.
4. Drizzle the sauce over the dried oyster and continue to grill for about 2 minutes.
5. Finally, remove the oysters from the heat with a clamp and place them on a plate.
Charbroiled oysters are ideal for outdoor barbecuing, or for home cooking, set up a grill in the yard.
Grill selection: stainless steel is rugged, foldable, portable and easy to clean
For more, please visit: https://www.qcseikobbq.com