Tenderloin, Fried fish balls, octopus, shrimp, satay sauce, peanuts, peanut butter, garlic, cucumber, sugar, salt, MSG, stock, oil, bamboo sticks
How to make:
Put a spoonful of oil in a hot pot, saute some garlic, add saute sauce, add some peanut butter and melt over low heat, add some stock and turn to medium heat until the sauce thickens slightly, add sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, and finally add chopped flowers and mix well.
2. Cut and partially insert the beef tendon pills;
3. Fry fish balls into bamboo sticks;
4. Open the belly of octopus, wash the internal organs, and insert the bamboo sticks;
5. Cut the middle shrimp into the sand intestine;
Cut a cucumber into triangles.
7. Heat the oven, grease the small skewers and put them on the grill for baking. Brush the sauce while baking.
8. When ripe, remove and spread on a layer of sauce.