How To Clean The Oven
- Aug 07, 2018-
In fact, the main thing is to clean the baking net ~
1, preheat oven, close the lid and baked to about 260 °, let food residues carbonation.
2. Wear insulating gloves and brush away the carbonized residue on the baking net with a long handle.
3. Dip the kitchen paper towel in the oil, and wipe the baking net with the paper towel between the clamps.
4. Other parts of the oven: soak with warm soapy water. Wipe the oven and hang off the accumulated debris under the cover.
Remove the grill and clean the drip pan under the stove.
Don't use steel balls to clean the cold oven; it takes a lot of time and effort.
2. The rest of the oven is almost cleaned once a month. Please read the instructions before starting.
3. Carbon ash also contains a certain amount of water, so it is easy to rust without being left in the furnace for a long time.