Grass prawns: 10
Pineapple: 5 small pieces
Bacon: 3 slices
Sweet Worcestershire sauce 1.5 tablespoons
Tomato sauce 1.5 tablespoons
How to make?
2. Remove the head of the shrimp, peel the shell, and dry it.
3. One piece of bacon is divided into four pieces and dried. Cut the pineapple into 1x2cm pieces. Put on one end of the bacon, then the tail of the shrimp and the pineapple, then the front of the shrimp and the other end of the bacon.
4. Finally, the shrimp wrapped with pineapple, bacon wrapped shrimp moon shape.
5. Mix chutney and tomato sauce into barbecue sauce and adjust the amount of chutney to your preferred level of heat.
6. Add the skewers to the grill and brush with the sauce while grilling. Cook until the shrimp is cooked. Turn the skewer to the side with an iron clip and let the bacon slices touch the baking sheet.
7. After the bacon shrinks, the shape is more beautiful! The aroma of bacon, the sweetness of shrimp, and the sour and sweet of pineapple are all combined together with the sweet and sour sauce.