3. Then it is ready to be roasted. Make sure the charcoal is well cooked so that the fish skin is crispy. Remove the marinated fish and place them on the grill.
4. Take care of the heat and cook the fish skin until it is tender -- not burnt. Turn the fish over and over to dry and serve
5. Using a brush, dip a small amount of oil onto the fish and cook for 3 to 4 minutes before brushing the seasoning
6. Bake the fish until golden brown. Brush with seasoning and bake for 1 minute. Sprinkle with pepper, cumin, and chili. This grilled fish is ready to eat.
1. Grilled fish should be easy to turn, not burnt
2. Clean the grill immediately after cooking the fish. Remove the QCSEIKO grill and clean it with a steel brush. Then fold the oven and put it into the storage bag.
3. Light and portable, no space, easy to store storage, easy to clean.