Lamb kebabs with cumin
Lamb leg meat, onion, garlic, rice wine, salt, soy sauce, sugar, cumin powder, red pepper powder, dried chili crushed, vegetable oil
1. Wash the leg meat and cut it into pieces about 2 cm in size.
2. Combine lamb, onion, garlic and all seasonings in a medium bowl.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Remove excess marinade from the lamb. Brush with vegetable oil on the preheated baking sheet or metal.
5. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, then turn and roast until medium.
QCSEIKO barbecue grill, you could use it freely and clean it very easily.
For more information or the product catalogue, please send us: email@example.com