Roasted chicken drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks, roast meat, garlic, pepper, sesame, pepper, onion
1. Add a little pepper to the meat mixture, add water and mix well
2. Clean the chicken legs and make a small hole with a toothpick.
3. Put all the chicken legs into the marinade
4. Sprinkle with some chopped garlic and mix well to marinate to taste
5. During the process of marinating, turn the chicken surface from time to time, so that the chicken legs can be salted with marinade as much as possible.
6. Marinate as long as possible, preferably for a day
7. Place the marinated chicken drumsticks on the grill and coat with marinade.
8. Remove the coat from the ends of the garlic.
9. Place the garlic on the grill. Brush the garlic with oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
10.Place on the grill and bake for about 30-35 minutes
11. Brush the marinade on the chicken every 10 minutes
12. Brush the marinade for the last time, sprinkle some sesame seeds and bake for another 10 minutes
13. The garlic can be roasted for 30 minutes, or it can be removed at the end.
QCSEIKO foldable barbecue grill: https://www.qcseikobbq.com/bbq-grill/folding-grill/stainless-grill.html