The cumin spicy grilled squid tendrils
Squid head, chives, cumin powder, tomato sauce, chili noodles, cooked sesame seeds, salt, rice wine, oil consumption
1. Clean the squid head. Wash the suckers on the squid tentacles by hand.
2. Cut the squid's head with a knife first.
3. Remove the squid's hard mouth.
4. Remove the squid's two eyes and the slightly stiffer cartilage of the squid's head.
5. Follow the direction of the squid's tentacles and cut each of the squids.
6. Cut the squid into the sled and season with salt.
7. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, oyster sauce, yellow rice wine and chili pepper.
8. Put the skewered squid on the QCSEIKO grill.
9. Brush oil on both sides of the squid.
10. The thicker part of the squid must be slightly compressed with a spatula.
11. Brush the barbecue sauce when the squid is slightly shrunk and discolored.
12. Roast for another minute, brush the barbecue sauce again for another minute.
13. Place the baked calamari on a plate, sprinkle with cumin powder, cooked sesame seeds and chopped chives.
14. When the QCSEIKO oven is cooled, the charcoal is poured, the oven is disassembled and cleared along the card slot, and then folded up. The cleaning process is simple and easy to operate, and it can be completed in 5 minutes.